Thursday, October 7, 2010

Ariellah
Tribal Revolution DVD

when i'm watching i feel like this is meant for someone higher than I...
she stays to herself, I love her levels.... I'm really intrigued... The song choice was great...
but i felt like she was actually dancing, (hmmm not speaking or signing...) rather than interpreting like i see in Rachel & Zoe.
She kind of scared me a bit and she made me pay close attention well, all of them do...which is what I love about it.... The subtleness... thats what I love...
Ariellah works with more levels in comparison to others. She seems lonely...


Zoe Jakes

I LOVE what someone wrote and said Zoe's aura (expressions & movement (stern, ageless...) is more of a dragon, and Rachel is more like a snake....
I couldn't describe it better....
She also reminds me of a caged...

I love learning and studying the differences within dancers....
They all have a voice and the attitude is that voice...


I want to travel into my voice...

I love watching and I want to take each step at a time, I want to first build muscle & flexibility, that is my first goal. To build muscle to be able to move in such precise ways, to have full control over your body.... And maybe thats another thing I like... I love the feeling of trusting yourself and your body, like in gymnastics you have to really trust yourself that you will land right or else.... Its sultry and I needed that too...

I love their voices, and I love studing all the little things...


I also find what attracts me to a dancer is the kind of music they choose.... Because its all about their interpretation of the song... And its such an amazing feeling when they hear the same things you hear.... Like fast pace beats, I see that as slow... always have.....


I read a quote once, "Dancing reveals what music cannot...."

No comments:

Post a Comment