Friday, January 14, 2011

dancer's body - life -my journey



So, for awhile I've told myself, I really want my body to be in the right condition for belly dance....
I get on the right track, and then when the holidays popped up I lost my little routine...
And what it is, is when I think about it, it's like I want everyyyything the muscle the flexibility the strength...
and I don't know where to begin...

So, I looked up Muscle vs Flexibility, these articles were helpful...

"Flexibility is basically a Range of Motion (ROM).... Always warm-up before stretching to prevent injury... Dynamic stretching will be more effective prior to strength training... Examples of dynamic stretching include swinging your arms and rolling your shoulders, By implementing a consistent stretching program you can reduce muscle soreness and help prevent injury not only while exercising, but in everyday life tasks." -Brad Scott
http://www.fitness-nutrition-weightloss.com/muscle-versus-flexibility.html

http://ezinearticles.com/?Senior-Citizens---Flexibility-Exercise-Vs-Weight-Training&id=1257274


Start yoga first then implement cardio, then strength training.....

No comments:

Post a Comment