Monday, February 7, 2011

life

although, i have many many things to update and write about...

i'm just going to write... today, I really realized that this is something I'm probably going to do for a really long time... Mainly because I'm realizing how fortunate I am to have a tribal community locally. The school I'm going is only in its second year, so if I wanted to dance tribal fusion only 1-2 years ago, there would be nothing... The beginners fusion class started up right when I needed it... I'm just really fortunate. This has to be for me...

So, hence looking up footwear... if i'm going to be dancing for awhile, I should start now with footwear (I'm just not a barefoot kinda person)...
For right now I have footUndiez by Capezio. But I want the full body footundiez, they didnt provide them at the store i went to. I also realllly want ballet slippers but my toes are really sensitive to the "tightness" of them.. I need to figure out something..


No comments:

Post a Comment