Saturday, April 23, 2011

collecting where i am...

SARA
http://contrapposto.deviantart.com/

so right now i feel like the little sister that wants to do everything her big sister is doing.. Very inpatient, and young (in the not-so-good way)... I love going to my tribal fusion classes every sunday, i'm still inspired by other belly dancers...

but next session, I really need to hop on board RIGHT AWAY with my 'traditional' belly dance classes... No waiting. No excuses period.


They're in their 3rd week and i still haven't hopped on board... Tomorrow saturday i'm signing up for the sessions. this will be my 3rd time taking level 1, i'm so proud of myself for sticking it all the way through and not believing "shit i got this shit lets go level 2" I guess its hard because, its like I feel in my mind saying, "i know this, i already know this", thats what taken me so long to start my session again (although my night job/sleep was a factor too but thats no excuse)... but i'm serious about this form of dance, And I can't rush through, I will not let myself rush through... but I want know level 1 like the palm of my hand.

god all i can say is i feel small,


"Long ways to go....."

I want to perform so badly...
I want to start creating my costume...
I want to start creating my ren fest costume...
I want to start producing my film.....


I suppose i didn't realize this but, I guess they are like the big sisters I never had... (I went through that period of time where I really wanted a big sister when I was little) heh. ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment