Sunday, July 10, 2011

Dream

http://contrapposto.deviantart.com

I continue to have dreams of performing...

My last dream... Is that I was in jail / solitary confinement. They explained to me that rabies were passing around and they gave me this insecure shot, and told me I needed more shots after that...
I had to go back to my cell... but there was a woman in my bathroom, I couldn't tell if she was a ghost, or wanted to kill me, so I couldn't go back....
they found one person and had to restrain them...

Then I was outside of this cabin like place (still in jail), saw a dancer from afar it looked like a girl that did ATS from around here, and she had a drummer... I just decided to start dancing... And I looked people in the eye all around the crowd, I actually could picture their faces, Not smiling, Most not even looking but I did not care... And kept dancing...
I felt empowered more than anything...

I had a similar dream a few months back, Where I was on a high school reunion cruise...
And I was in the basement like part of the area, They had music and set of speakers and just started dancing... Again, most no one watching, a few people that were I looked them right in the eye... I can remember them scarring back, no smiles... But I just enjoyed my moment performing...

I suppose it audiences attention should be appreciated, so you should give that attention back to them... Anyone who's watching..

You appreciate me, I appreciate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment