Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Flamenco Dancer, Celina Zembon

I didn't realize that, I've actually never seen this dance before... Maybe once a long time ago... But, I thought what she wrote and had to say about her video on youtube was so beautiful, and really put me at ease for some reason:

"Thanks so much to all of you. For the good comments and for the no so good comments also. Because all is energy, and the fact that you invest your time in watching my video and writing your thoughts about it is energy sent to me directly. Thanks for that, thanks for your love !




About my art; I just can say that every day I do my best, every day I give it all; sometimes it works, some times it doesn't but for me the most important thing is to be doing it !
Love.
Peace.
celina"
- Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment