Thursday, September 8, 2011

memory lane

Going through all of my old cds shows me that there really was a journey to where i am now. I truly cannot comprehend my existence without photographs, or things of the past.  I remember when showing devotion to band was to spend the little bit of money you had on their cds and concerts.  God, I need to look through all my concert tickets....
man. Its like you know I existed somewhere in time for a while is how it feels.
Its like I did belong somewhere, and felt that I belonged somewhere. That was metal. That's what metal gave me.
God, it was either metal, or dirty south rap. LOL!! That's like all of my cds and mixed cds...
you could tell what kind of child i was in way...
Yes, this is the R&B I had-TLC, Blaque, Aaliyah, Hip Hop Hits, Angie Martinez (lol), ext and then countless metal, Bleeding Through, Kittie, Korn, Deadsy, Opeth, Nevermore, Blind Gardian, Dimmu, Cradle, Slipknot, Black dahlia murder, american head charge, devil driver, localies-less spoken, obscura...ext. Oh man...
I just miss belonging somewhere....

But most of all, I do NOT like dwelling in the past. Which is why I am selling them. It does me nothing to live in the past, and it hinders me from growing.

So at the same time I do not like photographs, or I should say I am very very choosey with the photographs I decide to keep.

Life is about NOW.
And this shows me that I can make history within myself. within my own life. I am writing my life as I speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment