Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Dance reflection

Dear Diary,
Haha, Diary... Well, kind of.

So much has happened since, I first started this blog and taking classes.
I remember not understanding or knowing the any of the differences between belly dance styles...
As I've stated before I have never been happier.
Right now is the happiest place I've ever been in my life.
Because I'm around other women that see a vision and see the same thing I do in dance! I've made great friends in this troupe and yes, a sisterhood. Dance was fulfilling to begin with but, I know that right now, I'm meant to be here. This present.

I don't like getting too personal on my blogs, because I have no idea who even reads this shit. hmm if there is, I say "hello! welcome!" (okay weird) anyway

I dont know I have a diary for pen and paper sitting in my room.... yea

No comments:

Post a Comment