Saturday, March 10, 2012

dominique locke?


So who is the person behind this blog?
I suppose I havent formally introduced myself... My name is Dominique Locke.
I live in Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN, USA.
I started my first belly dance class in October 2010, after graduating from MCAD in Photography.
I honestly went to the class on a whim, I told myself, "if you hate this we'll pay for this class only, and you will never have to see the light of a dance studio ever again."
I found Rachel Brice on youtube, and I said "oh i need to learn this"
Its taken over ever since... At first I was really bitter about it, because I kinda felt like I was "cheating" on photography... But now I know I can't live with out dance.

My goal is to eventually create my own dance/music video. That has always been in my head since the photography era...

its hard to explain when youre in it.
but my blog is really to keep a log of everything that inspires me, and hopefully will inspire others as well...

I dont really know what people wanna hear in these things so, yea....

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! Great inspiration. Nice to know there's people out there like myself who's "obsession" about bellydance isn't just a hobby - it's a way of life...a way of living. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyy! THank you!! I didn't know that anyone looked @ my blog actually! lol !!
      I'm sooo excited for your blog too!!! Wuu Huu!! Belly dancers!!! lol

      Delete