Monday, May 7, 2012

A lot has happened since Sunday, April 29th, 2012.

My brother, my twin, was diagnosed with cancer this week....

And, what can I say... Where do i begin...

1. The Lord 2. Love & Blessings from my husband, family, and friends 3. Bellydance...hm, yes bellydance.

Because this diary focuses on bellydance, I will tell you how it has impacted me so much.
Being deprived of bellydance inspiration videos for a week--during the longest week of my life, I was able to look at it on a spiritual level.
Bellydance means something to me on a very very deep level. And I still have no idea what or how, or when or why...

The first few days all I could watch and listen to was:

The last few days all I could watch and listen to was:

I feel like this experience will make me a better dancer..
I wish I could articulate my thoughts so much more, 


To watch was to heal. It continued to heal, because it was patient. and that is what I had originally saw in tribal.
And to focus on her hands, it was healing. It was telling me to be patient, and he will heal.
And the drums, And every movement, was like a different method or a different part  of his healing process.
But you must be patient. All of the jewelry is so much more vibrant, less like an outfit and more of armor, or a princess.  Her hands were even more vibrant than they already were.
and the music, all played a roll in playing in my head in the background this entire time...




1 comment:

  1. It is very interesting to read your perspective on what you saw while watching her dance. "Less like an outfit and more of armor." The beauty in the spirit met with the intellegence of the mind, all introduced by the pain in a soul with the desire to feel whole. Keep seeing that which is not seen with the eyes but is no less real that that which is tangible. Remember your brother has everything he needs to be healed. Keep your spirits up and focused on all that is good. May God continue to bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete